This diet might just be one of the tastiest diets in the world. Its advantages are not very well known, but what’s sure is that it will help you easily reduce your weight and feel much healthier at the same time.
Watermelon is rich in vitamins and minerals. Most of it is water, so it is also beneficial to your kidneys and it helps your body detoxify. It is irresistible in the long, hot summer days and I bet you love it’s mildly sweet, refreshing taste.
Before You Start
Keep in mind that this is a watermelon-based diet, so if you have any intolerances to watermelon, you should either not follow the diet at all, or discuss with your doctor all the advantages and disadvantages that this diet might have for you.
- This diet has you eating the same food every morning: watermelon. Keeping to this rule is very important if you want to see any results at the end of the 4 days.
- Follow this diet for 4 days and take a break of about a week before attempting to restart it.
- Keep hydrated by drinking tea, water, and watermelon juice.
- As stated above, eat watermelon for breakfast.
- Add chicken breast for lunch and enjoy some cheese and watermelon for dinner.
- Eat watermelon for breakfast again, followed by 2 boiled eggs and watermelon for lunch.
- Finish the day with baked fish and watermelon for dinner.
- You should eat watermelon for breakfast, eat cheese with tomatoes and watermelon for lunch, and have vegetables (such as cucumbers, tomatoes, onions) and watermelon for dinner.
- At breakfast, you can have… watermelon. Continue with one piece of boiled chicken and one piece of watermelon for lunch.
- You can have 2 potatoes with parmesan and watermelon for dinner.
- This diet is perfect for those who don’t want to exercise but want to reduce their weight over a short period of time.
- It is the best summer diet, that delivers noticeable results.