WHAT IS LIPOMA
A lipoma is a kindhearted tumor made of fat tissue. They are for the most part delicate to the touch, portable, and easy. They for the most part happen simply under the skin yet every so often might be more profound. Most are under 5 cm in estimate. Basic areas incorporate upper back, shoulders, and midriff.Lipoma is an anomalous multiplication of the greasy tissue. It can show up anyplace there are fat cells in the body. In any case, frequently is situated in the fat underneath the skin. It likewise shows up because of fat cells that are no longer in a uniform layer, however shapes knocks of their own vasculature, frequently being isolated by different tissues.
CAUSES: ALL IN THE FAMILY?
It’s not clear for beyond any doubt what causes them. Moderately aged men and ladies have a tendency to get them more, and they keep running in families.They frequently show up after damage, however specialists don’t know whether that is the thing that influences them to frame.Acquired conditions can expedite them. A few people who have an uncommon condition known as Madelung’s ailment can get them. This regularly influences alcoholic men of Mediterranean heritage.But you can easily get rid of lipoma with natural remedies, and below you have as simple and effective trick in this regard.Lipoma is an abnormal proliferation of the fatty tissue. It can appear anywhere there are fat cells in the body. But most often is located in the fat below the skin. It also appears as a result of adipose cells that are no longer in a uniform layer, but forms bumps of their own vasculature, often being separated by other tissues.But you can easily get rid of lipoma with natural remedies, and below you have as simple and effective trick in this regard.All you have to do is to cut a tomato in half. Sprinkle sugar over one tomato half and apply it on the affected area. Fix it with a bandage and let it work for 24 hours.Using this natural remedy you’ll get rid of lipoma quickly without surgery.
If you are living with lipomas and searching for a natural way to remove them, check out these home remedies that might just do the trick!
1. Natural Oil and Herb Ointment
- Neem oil is an astringent that helps to protect your skin. It’s commonly used in ancient Indian medicine to treat lipomas.
- Flaxseed oil has levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help to reduce inflammation.
- Cooled green tea is high in antioxidants to help regulate blood sugar and fatty tissue, so it works great as a base.
- Make an ointment using these three ingredients to help reduce the size and appearance of lipomas.
2. Honey and Flour
- Mix some raw honey with some flour and apply the mixture directly on the skin lump. The thickness of the application should be 1/2-1 cm in depth, so make sure the mix is fairly thick.
- Cover the lump with a paper towel or a bandage to keep the creamy mixture in place.
- Keep the mixture on for a day or up to 36 hours, then remove it and repeat.
- Repeat this method five times, and make the treatment last for about a week. This treatment will help fatty deposits under your skin to disappear.
3. Turmeric and Chickweed Salve
- Take 6 tablespoons of organic extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons of organic beeswax, 1 tablespoon of turmeric and 1 tablespoon of chickweed powder.
- Melt the beeswax in a pot over the stove then add in the olive oil.
- When the oil and wax is combined, turn the heat off and stir in the herbs.
- Pour the cooled mixture into a jar.
- Place some of the mix onto the affected area and cover it.